Risks, Opportunities, and Prospects for Businesses in Russia
The Stanton Chase Moscow office is pleased to share their latest report, “The View From the Top: Risks, Opportunities, and Prospects for Businesses in Russia”, results from a survey completed in cooperation with EM, an international strategic communications and investor relations agency headquartered in London.
Key findings from the survey include:
- The Russian economy continues to feel the bite of sanctions, but by now most companies have adapted to the “new reality.”
- The majority of respondents agree that the economy continues to be in rough shape. That said, for their own businesses their revenue is growing, and over a quarter expect Russia to be a top source of growth in the coming three years.
- Business in Russia is becoming more isolated – for better and for worse.
- One of the top areas of concern was around rule of law and use of administrative resource to manipulate legal process.
- Politics is the name of the game globally, as geopolitics dictates sanction, markets lean towards protectionism, and new alliances are forged.
For a closer look at these findings and expert analysis, download the full .pdf here. For the Russian version, click here.