Since its early days, the Stanton Chase Vienna office has connected the markets of Western Europe with the emerging Central Eastern and South Eastern regions. It provides executive search services to clients in all major industry sectors, multinational companies as well as key local players. The local partners’ expertise covers not only the Austrian market but also offers extensive regional and international experience.
The team in Vienna, Austria is overseen by five partners, three of them founding partners of Stanton Chase Vienna, who have more than 120 collective years of experience in executive search collected in leading search firms. They have managed over 2,500 top management level appointments since 2000. We are more than just headhunters. Dedication to our clients and our commitment to personally execute mandates on partner level have generated a solid and sound reputation of quality results and speedy delivery. Our research consultants and associates are well trained and supported by state-of-the-art technology.
• Executive Search
• Executive Assessment
• Board Services
The Stanton Chase Vienna office serves client organizations through:
• Integrity: We behave in a fair, trustworthy and objective manner and take appropriate steps to ensure our conduct is entirely professional and free of any potential conflict of interest.
• Customer Orientation and Counselling: We strive to always fully understand our Clients’ strategic intentions and advise them on how to achieve business goals by finding the best talents.
• Planning, Organizing and Communicating: We excel in delivering – we have processes in place, we execute efficiently and communicate appropriately.
• Judgement, Decision Making, and Leadership: We dare to stand up for what is right and use our best judgment to assist our Clients in pursuing their leadership and talent management initiatives as well as objectives.
• Flexibility and Learning Agility: We consider very seriously how our Clients perceive our actions and act upon their feedback.
• Change Management and Innovation: We keep following the latest business trends and adapt our processes, so they correspond adequately to the needs of the fast-changing market.
• Teamwork and Personal Development: We work as a team of competent experts constantly developing our capabilities through networking and market/industry trends research.
• Advising clients to make the right decisions.