The Company is specialised in Executive Search (“Dirigente status” is required) focused at Board level and Senior Management level. It operates on the basis of the following Value proposition:
- Boutique Company
- Work in Partnership with the Client
- Senior Partner Execution and Deliver – Single Point of Contact
- Our Partner is the Client’s Partner
- High quality “Client Tailored” Search strategy
- Client Director and Project Manager involved
- Industry Sector Expertise
- Long-lasting, successful Partnership with the Clients
- Local insight – Worldwide reach
Actors in the Search Process
- Research Department
- Project Manager (Partner, Expert of Function)
- Client Director (Partner, Expert of Industry)
Every search assignment is handled as an individual consultancy project, tailored to meet the specific needs of the Client. Stanton Chase Italy, recognises the importance of the Client’s management style, strategic objectives and the overall corporate culture of the organisation. The Company’s aim is to identify, involve and introduce the best-qualified “Solutions”, present in the marketplace.
The Search process includes the following steps:
1. Meetings with the Client
On-site and in-depth meetings to analyse the Company business framework, identify the real problem to be solved, propose possible Solutions, choose the best Solution both inside the Company (through assessment of internal Candidates, if any) and outside. In case of an outside Search, identification of the following: target position, functional organisation, job description, responsibilities, interaction within the organisation, Company climate, ideal profile with technical or functional experience, professional background, career performances, leadership style, personal skills, team management, impact on the future.
Presentation to the Client and consequent approval of a detailed Report with all information gathered, regarding the Client Company, its products, market, competitors, organisation and position to be covered with relative requirements.
3. Commencement of the Search
4. Mini Audit
Interview with a limited number of Client Executives who have a direct relationship with the target position, thus gaining a deeper understanding of the Company organisation, culture and climate, as well as of the skills, character, experience and professional background necessary.
5. Projects Building up
Every Executive Search project is built up from the Client’s needs with the Client. The principle options concern:
- Whom to search (potential, established, over target)
- What to search (know-how, culture, background, innovation, people management)
- Where to search (rank of target Companies).
Systematic and extensive research through direct and confidential contacts with qualified and experienced Executives, identified as being appropriate for the position requirements and suitable to reach the target position and interact effectively within the organisation. Executives already successful in similar conditions are also targeted.
7. Cross checking
The Executives are evaluated by two Partners for:
- Their capability to improve Client’s performance and thereby enhance its competitive advantages
- Their intellectual capability, maturity and reliability, skill to organise and to manage, insight and understanding of oneself and others
- Their professional background, experience and vision
- The expertise and know-how of both of the qualified Partners also guarantee this evaluation.
8. Check points
Meetings with the Client to verify progress and to agree next steps in relation to the Assignment.
9. Presentation of Results
Meeting with the Client to analyse the results of the Search and to identify a possible “Slate“ (6/8) to propose formally. Final presentation of a “Slate”, together with a confidential Report containing information about current job, career experience, accomplishments, personal background and a general evaluation.
Provide assistance to the Client during the interviews and in the final negotiation and signature of the contract terms. If appropriate, contacts with individuals qualified to conduct detailed reference checks.
Assistance to the Client and the Executive during the delicate phase of placement in the new Company for approximately 12 months, in order to support the real integration of the newly appointed Executive in the Company and to prevent possible problems.
At Stanton Chase Italy:
- We undertake Assignments from Companies only, not from Managers
- We keep all received information strictly confidential
- Our Company accepts only those Search Assignments that can be performed effectively, to offer Client satisfaction.