Regional Practice Leader Europe, Middle East, Africa – Board Services
Since its early days, the Stanton Chase Vienna office connects the markets of Western Europe with the emerging Central Eastern and South Eastern regions. It serves clients in all major industry sectors, multinational companies as well as key local players. The local partners’ expertise covers not only the Austrian market but also offers extensive regional and international experience.
The team in Vienna is overseen by five partners, three of them founding partners of Stanton Chase Vienna, who have more than 120 collective years of experience in executive search collected in leading search firms. They have managed over 2.500 top management level appointments since 2000. Dedication to our clients and our commitment to personally execute mandates on partner level have generated a solid and sound reputation of quality results and speedy delivery. Our research consultants and associates are well trained and supported by state of the art technology.
• Executive Search
• Executive Assessment
• Board Services
The Stanton Chase Vienna Office serves client organizations through:
• Integrity: We behave in a fair, trustworthy and objective manner and take appropriate steps to ensure our conduct is entirely professional and free of any potential conflict of interest.
• Customer Orientation & Counselling: We strive to always fully understand our Clients’ strategic intentions and advise them on how to achieve business goals by finding the best talents.
• Planning, Organizing & Communicating: We excel in delivering – we have processes in place, we execute efficiently and communicate appropriately.
• Judgment, Decision Making & Leadership: We dare to stand up for what is right and use our best judgment to assist our Clients in pursuing their leadership and talent management initiatives as well as objectives.
• Flexibility & Learning Agility: We consider very seriously how our Clients perceive our actions and act upon their feedback.
• Change Management & Innovation: We keep following the latest business trends and adapt our processes, so they correspond adequately to the needs of the fast-changing market.
• Teamwork & Personal Development: We work as a team of competent experts constantly developing our capabilities through networking and market/industry trends research.
• Advising clients to take the right decisions.
The regions of Central Eastern Europe (CEE) and South Eastern Europe (SEE) have been amongst the most interesting growth markets worldwide over the last two decades. This development was reflected in the professional development of the executive market and in the continuous demand for talented managers. In the beginning, companies demanded expatriates. However, in the meantime, a new, highly educated and performance-oriented executive generation has established itself in the Eastern Europe region.
Stanton Chase International is a pioneer in executive search in the CEE and SEE regions and has accompanied this development since its beginning in the ’90s. Stanton Chase currently has 11 offices in the CEE and SEE regions. Some of these offices are located in traditional “regional hubs,” such as Vienna and Athens while others are situated in large regional trade centers, including Moscow and Istanbul. Still others cover main capitals, such as Belgrade, Bucharest, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague, Sofia and Warsaw. The CEE and SEE regions are a key part of the Stanton Chase network, one of the world’s largest executive search firms with more than 70 offices around the globe, unified by common standards, commitment to excellence and client approach.
Our consultants working in the CEE and SEE regions are among the industry’s most experienced and boast many years of successful consulting practice to international and local clients in all aspects of executive search. Offices in the region cooperate closely and follow a concept of cross-border industry specialization while still maintaining local market insight. This puts Stanton Chase is in a position to deliver quick results while preserving the highest quality standards.
Please contact your closest Stanton Chase Office.
Im Zentrum Europas gelegen fungiert das Wiener Büro von Stanton Chase International als Brücke zwischen den Märkten Westeuropas und den “Emerging Markets” Zentral-, Ost- und Südosteuropas. Wir betreuen internationale Klienten genauso erfolgreich wie starke lokale und regionale “Player”. Unsere Expertise umfasst nicht nur Executive Search in Österreich, sondern beinhaltet auch langjährige Erfahrung mit Führungskräftesuchen in der gesamten Region.
Unsere Partnerschaft verfügt über mehr als 50 Jahre an kumulierter Erfahrung im Executive Search, seit dem Jahr 2000 konnten wir erfolgreich über 700 Suchprojekte in Österreich und Zentral-, Ost- und Südosteuropas durchführen. Durch Service- und Kundenorientierung und unser Bekenntnis zur persönlichen Abwicklung der übernommenen Mandate auf Partnerlevel – unterstützt von bestausgebildeten Associates und Research Consultants sowie modernster Technologie – konnten wir einen soliden Ruf für Qualität und rasche Projektabwicklung erwerben. Alle Partner unserer Sozietät verfügen über eine klare “Practice Group” Spezialisierung, haben lokales und internationales Know How und verstehen daher die Bedürfnisse Ihrer Klienten:
Stanton Chase is one of the leading global executive search firms, helping companies to find the best people for executive positions. We strive to provide the best-in-class services, and it is our commitment to be transparent in processing Personal Data. Please read the Privacy Notice to find out what data we collect about you, how we protect it, for which purposes we use it, with whom it is shared and other principles we follow with utmost care.Download Privacy Notice EN